2017 Art of Mentoring Registration is now open. In 2016, we were full, with a waitlist, so register early this year!
- $775 – 1025 Adult ($725)
- $575 – 775 Teen ($525)
- $375 – 525 Youth, age 4-12 ($325)
- $375 – 525 Parent or Caregiver for a Child Age 0-3 ($325)
- Free Child Age 0-3
(Early Bird Discount prices are in red. Early Bird deadline is May 15.)
Price includes the full program, plus (delicious!) food and (rustic, summer camp cabin-style or tent) lodging.
Program Fees for the Art of Mentoring are on a SLIDING SCALE.
- 70 people attend as staff, and 120 people attend as paying participants. That’s a ratio of 3 staff for every 5 participants!
Every member of our staff volunteers some (and in many cases, all) of their time. We strive to compensate them adequately for their gifts and the many years they’ve spent developing their skills as teachers and mentors.
- We also will offer over $12,000 in scholarships to at least 30% of our participants this year.
The sliding scale allows us to cover these important costs, but only if enough people pay the “true cost” or “high end” options.
Looking for Ways to Reduce your Costs? Here Are 6 Ways.
- Early Bird Discount. Register by 5 pm on Monday, May 15 for a $50 discount on each registration. See discount prices in red above.
- Family Discount. Register as a family and receive a $50 discount on each person’s registration. Learn more.
- Regional Group Discount. These are groups who decide to come to AoM together and to bring their experience back to their local region. Learn more.
- Request a Scholarship. Our scholarship fund provides tuition reductions (typically 30-40% off the program tuition) to over 30 people each year. How to request a scholarship.
- Find yourself a Gift Tuition. To make our scholarship funds broadly available, we ask that you apply for a scholarship only after you have explored other options. Many people in the past have found friends, family, or other programs willing to sponsor their participation at AoM.
- Attend as a Volunteer in the Art of Mentoring Kitchen Program. Experience what’s at the heart of a healthy regenerative village: the art of sharing food from seed to feast. Kitchen Volunteers do not participate the Program during the week, but they have a great time! Learn more. For your volunteer service the kitchen, you receive a 40% discount on an AoM tuition for a friend (this year) or for yourself (next year). To apply for the Kitchen Program, contact us.