Regional Group Discounts – Art of Mentoring
Some nature education programs organize Regional Groups year after year, because participation in the Art of Mentoring serves as essential training for anyone involved with nature connection education and mentoring— including instructors, staff, board members, elders, and other organizational leaders and friends. Program participants and parents of youth participants also can join these groups.
Previous groups have come from:
White Pine Programs (Maine), EarthWalk (Vermont), Sassafras Earth Education (Martha’s Vinyard)*, Two Coyotes (Connecticut), Wolf Tree (Western Mass)*, Merrohawke (Eastern Mass)*, Northwood (Maine)*, Wild Earth (NY), Earth Arts (Ithaca)*, Crow’s Path (Northern VT), P.I.N.E. Project (Ontario)*, Flying Deer Nature Center (NY)
- *An asterisk means they have already started organizing a Regional Group for 2017.
- If you are not connected to any school or program, you can still organize a group from your region. Please contact us! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Group of 3-4 people: $50 discount per person
- Group of 5-9 people: $75 discount per person
- Group of 10+ people: $100 discount per person
How it works
If you want to join an existing Regional Group:
- Contact us (email@example.com), and we can put you in touch with this year’s coordinator for your Regional Group.
- Contact your Group Coordinator as early as possible to let them know you are interested.
- Complete a registration form and pay your $100 deposit before 5pm on Thursday, June 15. If you miss the deadline, you jeopardize the discount of other members of your group.
- Note- you can be a part of a group and also request a scholarship. The scholarship will be a larger amount, so it supersedes the group discount. Even if you do receive a scholarship, your participation in the group is still important for helping other group members get a bigger discount.
- After the June 15 deadline, we will let you know whether your discount will be $50, $75, or $100.
- Your remaining balance will be due by Saturday, July 15.
If you want to organize a group of people to get the Regional Group discount:
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll guide you through the process.