Foxwalk Forest School
Registration is now open for Foxwalk Forest School’s 2016-2017 Session.
Dates: September through May (off for winter). 26 weeks. Tuesdays, 10 am — 2 pm
First session is Tuesday, September 6! See the full schedule.
Location: Putney, VT
Cost: Sliding Scale; $1150 – $1600 for 26 Sessions. Actual per-student cost is $1300.
Ages: Youth ages 5-7. Ages 4 and 8 considered on a case-by-case basis – please contact us at email@example.com.
REGISTER BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE SPRING SESSION.
Note: The program was full, but we recently had 3 children move up to our Oyase program (for ages 6+ up). So we currently have 3 newly open slots in Foxwalk for the Spring Session, beginning Feb 28.
Foxwalk Forest School is Vermont Wilderness School’s year-round program for young children. Building on the 17-year tradition of the Oyase Community School, Foxwalk supports children ages 5-7 to explore the natural world together, learn ancient wilderness living skills, and build self-confidence, teamwork, and knowledge of self, nature, and community. Students are guided by longtime VWS lead instructor and program director Bob Etzweiler, with over 15 years of experience sharing the natural world with children and guiding groups in the outdoors, along with other experienced Vermont Wilderness School staff. Foxwalk Forest School was conceived of and initiated by a group of parents seeking nature-based learning opportunities for children ages 5-7. We would love for your family to join us!
- Foxwalk Schedule and Quick Reference 2016-17
- Foxwalk Welcome Letter 2016-17
- Foxwalk Packing List 2016-17
- Directions to Foxwalk Meeting Place
To reserve a spot in the program:
- Complete the registration form below.
- Pay in full, or pay just the $150 deposit (per child).
- Make a secure online payment by credit card or Paypal by using the payment box at right. —>
- Send a check payable to “Vermont Wilderness School” to: VWS, PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303.
- Complete a Medical Form by clicking the tab at the bottom of this page.
- Your spot is secure once we have received your registration and payment.
- Any remaining balance is due September 1. Contact us if you would like to pay in two installments instead of one.
Looking for a scholarship? Complete the registration form below, indicating your scholarship request. Read our scholarship and cancellations policy page for more information.
Questions about Foxwalk? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-257-8570.